Key Features and Capabilities:
Megapixel Resolution – Cover more area and see more detail. Megapixel cameras can cover a larger area without compromising image quality, providing the level of detail needed for facial detection and license plate identification.
Starlight Chipset – Featuring a large-sized HD progressive scan CMOS sensor, the Starlight chipset can capture excellent color images in an extremely dark environment.
Full Frame Illumination Smart IR Array – See clear, sharp images in the dark. Full Frame Illumination technology offers several advantages over standard IR, including:
- Produces clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Delivers a wider illumination spread
- Unique rectangular IR LED design produces a uniformly illuminated image across the entire screen
- Reduces overexposure at the center of the image and eliminates hot spots
- Eliminates blooming from lights by reducing ambient light pollution
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime image, and reduces bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
- Delivers 30% greater energy efficiency
Pan, Tilt, Zoom – Useful for multiple applications including parking areas, office corridors, convenience stores, retail, etc. Pan movement range from 0° to 355°; tilt movement range from 0° to 90°; 4x optical zoom; 16x digital zoom.
H.265+ Compression – Improved image quality and reduced bandwidth requirements. With H.265+ compression, you can store more information utilizing less hard drive space. H.265+ also allows for faster, more fluid remote viewing, and the ability to view more channels remotely.
Advanced Video Analytics – Get more from your security solution. This camera is equipped with these video analytics capabilities and more:
- Line Crossing – Provides alerts when objects cross a virtual fence (single or bi-directional)
- Intrusion Detection – Object detection in a pre-defined zone; set criteria based on object size and time duration
- Face Detection – Detects and provides snapshots of faces to aid in identification
- Object Removal Detection – Detects objects removed from a pre-defined region, such as exhibits on display; a series of actions can be taken when an alarm is triggered
- Unattended Baggage Detection – Detects objects left in a pre-defined region such as baggage, purses, dangerous materials, etc.; a series of actions can be taken when an alarm is triggered
- Region Entrance Detection – Detects people, vehicles or other objects which enter a pre-defined virtual region; a series of actions can be taken when an alarm is triggered
- Region Exit Detection – Detects people, vehicles or other objects which exit a pre-defined virtual region; a series of actions can be taken when an alarm is triggered
- Audio Exception Detection – Detects abnormal sounds in the surveillance scene, such as the sudden increase / decrease of sound intensity; a series of actions can be taken when an alarm is triggered